Freitag, 2. Mai 2014

Beer 3000 at Ludum Dare 29

Last weekend there was a new Ludum Dare run where I took part at least for a day.

The result was a game, where you are a yeast which needs to eat carbohydrate to get stronger. But watch out! There is dangerous alcohol which will harm you so avoid touching it!

Try to brew a strong beer!

Link to the Beer 3000 entry.

By the way, it was the first time I really used LibGDX and I must say: I'm very impressed. You have a setup tool, which sets up everything for you, even a .gitignore! There is a framework for scenes which handles actors, events and input handling! For example temporary actions like object moving can be interpolated and it's already built in! Unfortunately, I didn't know it and programmed all myself :)

Have fun while playing

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen