Samstag, 17. Dezember 2011

It begins...

Good morning everyone. It's 11AM and I will start ludum dare now. My timelaps script already runs in the background so I can generate a game development video again :).

Theme is: alone. It's hard to find a concept which is not a horror game. A story will be hard to find because alone implies that only one person is there.

The two weeks before the last Ludum Dare started I watched the Harald Schmidt Show all day long so I was mentally trained to create a funny story. This time I prepared a presentation about compiling for multiscalar cpus :). So it's a bit different this time.

This time I will use IntelliJ Idea, Coffeescript and will create a html5 game.

Anyway, lets start!

PS: 3:0!!! FC Bayern is Herbstmeister!!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen