Samstag, 4. Februar 2012

WGame: Preparing for next Ludum Dare

Because I didn't finish the last Ludum Dare game I modified the code a bit so I get a game library for HTML5. This library will be called WGame and hosted on github.com.

Check it out at http://neosam.github.com/WGame/

The current features are:

  • Layers
    • Scrollable background or foregrond image
    • Sprite Layer
    • Tile layer
  • Actions and action tables to connect code and triggers/input...
  • nearly working leveleditor
  • Sequences with different layers for story mode
  • Sprite animation

All painting is done in a canvas right now. I try to impove it much more to get a handy game engine and so I will finish the next game on Ludum Dare :).

The source code is published unter the LGPL Version 3.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen